Pentecostal Life University (PLU) is a faith based institution which is registered, recognised, approved and accredited by the National Council for Higher Education (NCHE).PLU is currently receiving applications for Master’s, Bachelor’s Degree and Diploma Programmes for July-December, 2021 intake.
- Master of Business Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting and Finance
- Bachelor of Arts Banking and Finance
- Bachelor of Arts Business Management
- Bachelor of Arts Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Arts Public Administration
- Bachelor of Arts Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Arts Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Arts Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts Journalism and Mass Communication
- Bachelor of Arts Christian Leadership and Management
- Bachelor of Arts Ministry and Theology
- Bachelor of Social Science Economics
- Bachelor of Social Science Development Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Community Development
- Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma in Community Development
- Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication
- Masters Programmes: 18 Months K950,000 per Semester
- Bachelors Programmes: K281,500 per Semester for 1st and 2nd years;
- Bachelors Programmes: K401, 500 per Semester for 3rd and 4th years.
- Diploma Programmes: K281,500 per Semester.
To qualify for admission, an applicant should have any University Degree in the relevant field for a Master’s program, and an Advanced Diploma in the relevant field for a 2-year Bachelor’s Degree Program.
For the 4-year Bachelor’s Degree Program, applicants must have Malawi School Certificate of Education (MSCE) or its equivalent with a minimum of (6) credit passes and obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Full-time from 08:00am – 4:00pm (Monday to Friday);
- Evening from 05:00pm – 9:00pm (Monday to Thursday);
- Weekends from 8:00am – 5:00pm (Sat), and 1:00pm – 5:00pm (Sun)
- e-Learning. Students must have either a personal computer or a smart-phone as well as internet access.
Methods of Assessment:
- Undergraduate, 40% course work and 60% Examinations and Research Project (compulsory).
- For postgraduate, 50% course work and 50% Examinations and Dissertation (compulsory).
Interested applicants should submit their applications not later than 7th July, 2021. Application forms can be obtained from our campus, or downloaded from our website, www.plu.mw. Completed application forms and bank deposit slips should be sent through the office of the University Registrar, or, simply emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A non-refundable application fee of MK5, 500.00 should be deposited to:
- PLU Account, Standard Bank Limited: A/C No. 9100001257150, Capital City Branch, or,
- PLU Account, FDH Bank A/C No: 1400000053157, Old Town Branch.